Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Handy Household Hints No. 6 - Use an old sushi container to tame all your cords and chargers

A couple of years ago I went to a conference where I ended up with some of the leftover food, and as a result I had several sturdy plastic sushi containers. Rather than putting them into the recycling, I had one of those 'light bulb' moments when I realised that they would be perfect for storing the cords and chargers that I use frequently for electronic devices, mobile phones, etc. The compartments are large enough to take one or two chargers, and then I also wind up the cords so that they do not get tangled up, and are ready for use. Initially I was using hair ties and rubber bands to keep them neat but then hit upon the idea of using small bulldog clips instead, which works even better! Another cheap and environmentally friendly solution!




No comments:

Post a Comment